Martin Safety is ready with the right solution and product expertise to help your company with safety compliance and OSHA laws/standard changes. Our goal is to strategically partner with our customers to develop the best custom tailored safety solutions for your workforce.
Are you OSHA ready?
At Martin Safety Solutions, we’ve been helping manufacturers and the industry with training in issues that are important. No matter where you are, we help train workers, supervisors, and anyone in your business that needs to know about important safety issues, to help keep your workforce safe—and to keep you ready for OSHA. Instructor Malcolm Ritchie, BS, QSSP, HMTRI, is OSHA Outreach Authorized and is one of the industry’s leading and most experienced trainers. Whether it’s a standard training program or a custom-designed program just for you, let Martin Safety Solutions help keep you safe—through education.
- Qualitative & Quantitative Fit Testing
- Fall Protection Inspections- Competent and Qualified Persons
- D & E Quality Testing for Compressor and SCBA
- Level A Suit Testing
- Instrumentation Repair & Calibration
- Gas Refills
- Full Engraving Capacity
- Facility Printing, Systems, Demos, and Technical Support
- Print on Demand Signs and Labels
- Safety Audits
- Safety Meeting Presentations
- Martin Safety Solutions Online University
- Learning Management System
Extensive Rental Offerings
- Supplied Air Breathing Equipment
- (SAR, SCBA, EEBA, etc.)
- Multi-gas Detection Equipment
- Single-gas Detection Instruments
- Environmental Instrumentation
- Radiation Instrumentation
- Air Sampling Equipment
- Specialty Instrumentation
- Water Quality Equipment
- Abatement Equipment
- Communication Equipment
- Fall Protection Equipment
- Confined Space Equipment
- First Aid / Eyewash / Personal Cooling Equipment
Eliminate inefficiencies and make fast, well-informed decisions.
Martin’s industrial vending solutions make supplies directly available where workers need them, while maintaining the proper security level at point-of-use. Martin offers the industry’s broadest variety of technologies and configurations, providing customers with maximum inventory flexibility and productivity anywhere on the shop floor.