Are you OSHA ready?
At Martin Safety Solutions, we’ve been helping manufacturers and the industry with training in issues that are important. No matter where you are, we help train workers, supervisors, and anyone in your business that needs to know about important safety issues, to help keep your workforce safe—and to keep you ready for OSHA. Instructor Malcolm Ritchie, BS, QSSP, HMTRI, is OSHA Outreach Authorized and is one of the industry’s leading and most experienced trainers. Whether it’s a standard training program or a custom-designed program just for you, let Martin Safety Solutions help keep you safe—through education.
"Malcom is capable of training workers at all levels and can communicate the training materials in an easy to understand method unlike anyone I have worked with in 30 plus years. His attitude and ability to share his expertise make his training sessions extremely interesting and enjoyable."
— Jim Hoff, Environmental Specialist, Mueller Co.
"What I like about the training we do with Malcolm is that I hear guys actually talk about what they learned in class. He has a way of making it relevant to what they do and presents with a ton of energy and sense of humor. He helped bring safety to the forefront."
— Sherry Dial, CFO, Atlanta Gear Works
A sample of our General Industry Safety Assistance programs:
- Written Safety Procedures
- Employee Safety Training
- Forklift Training
- Machine Guarding
- Confined Space
- Fall Arrest (Harness and Lanyard)
- Fire; Egress; Fire Emergency Plans
- Hand and Powered Hand Tool Safety
- Bloodborne Pathogens
- Hazard Communications
- Drug Free Workplace Training
- Written Safety Program Assessment
- OSHA Compliance Consultations
- Supervisor Training
- Personal Protective Equipment
- Hearing Conservation
- Emergency Evacuation
- Heat Stress Issues
- Ladder Safety
- OSHA 10 and 30 Hour General
- Industrial Plant Safety Audits
- Plant Safety Inspections
- SDS Training
- Harassment and Discrimination
- OSHA Compliance Assessment
- Aerial Scissor Lift Training